VMware Horizon Community
antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor

UEM Management console Browse button is disabled

Hi Everyone,

I have deployed horizon 7.5 environment. Deployed UEM 9.4 in windows 2016 Server. In UEM management console while configuring folder redirection, in Conditions tab browse button is disabled.

4 Replies
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi antojpratheep,

Is the machine on which you run the UEM Management Console domain-joined, and are you logging on with a domain account?

0 Kudos
antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor

Hi UEMdev,

yes. Windows machine is domain joined and the user which I have logged in was a domain administrator

0 Kudos
DEMdev
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hi antojpratheep,

I've heard some reports in the past that this might be related to certain ports being blocked between the Management Console and the domain controller, but I don't have any details on that. But in case you'd be able to perform some experiments with the firewall settings, that's what I would suggest.

Maybe can you move this question to the VMware User Environment Manager forum? You might find more relevant UEM help there than in this general Horizon forum.

0 Kudos
antojpratheep
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply UEMdev, As per your suggestion I have opened port 135,137 & 445 from uem management server to AD. Eventhough its not working. I will raise this query to UEM community page.