VMware Horizon Community
tux63
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

UAG and Horizon dependance

Hello,

i have an 8.4 ( build 2111) Connexion Server and an 8.4.0 ( build 2111.1) UAG.

Does i need to update the two systems or i can keep an "old" connexion server with the latest UAG ?

I try to read the Lifecycle Product Matrix or Product Interoperability Matrix but this links are not working.

Could you please help me ?

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

@tux63 

According to the interoperability matrix, Connection server 2111 works with any UAG version as of 3.1.

Also according to the interoperability matrix, UAG 2111.1 works with any connection server version since 2006

So you don't have to keep them in sync. Most important is that you make sure the UAG is on the latest version, because that's your entry point from the Internet into you network. As for the connection server versions, you can stick with the current version or upgrade them at your own pace. 

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

@tux63 

According to the interoperability matrix, Connection server 2111 works with any UAG version as of 3.1.

Also according to the interoperability matrix, UAG 2111.1 works with any connection server version since 2006

So you don't have to keep them in sync. Most important is that you make sure the UAG is on the latest version, because that's your entry point from the Internet into you network. As for the connection server versions, you can stick with the current version or upgrade them at your own pace. 

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
tux63
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello,

thanks you for you help.

I have update to the latest version of UAG and keep my "old connexion server" and it working as expected.

Best regards

0 Kudos