VMware Horizon Community
w00ki3
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

UAG 3.8 and RADIUS Passcode Label

I have recently deployed UAG 3.8 to take advantage of the new RADIUS features this version brings in. The actual RADIUS and MFA functionality works as expected, however, I am unable to get the " Passcode label for RADIUS" setting to stick

I have configured the setting in Horizon settings but the Horizon client still shows "Passcode" in the text lablel. I have verified that settings are applied as the RADIUS Login page passphrase hint works fine. Has anyone come across this issue with 3.8?

UPDATE: Resolution was to update to horizon client version 5.3

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

You have to make sure you use a Horizon client that also supports displaying custom label prompts. So 5.3 or later.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alex_Romeo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Hi,

The attachment the document "uag-38-deploy-config-guide" checks on page 148 if the configuration you made is according to VMware indications.

pastedImage_0.png

ARomeo

Blog: https://www.aleadmin.it/
0 Kudos
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

You have to make sure you use a Horizon client that also supports displaying custom label prompts. So 5.3 or later.

0 Kudos
jonathanjabez
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Hi,

RADIUS authentication login page customization

Beginning with Horizon 7 version 7.11, an administrator can customize the labels on the RADIUS authentication login page that appears in Horizon Client. For more information, see the topics about two-factor authentication in the VMware Horizon Console Administration document.

From Horizon Client 5.3 Release Notes. VMware Horizon Client 5.3 for Windows Release Notes

/Jon

0 Kudos
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

w00ki3 Does this answer your question? Use the 5.3 client.

0 Kudos