VMware Horizon Community
iforbes
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

True SSO

Hi. I'm trying to understand how Horizon True SSO is deployed. The docs do a good job explaining how it works with Identity Manager integrating with a Connection server. What I'm looking for is guidance on how True SSO is configured for external connections coming though an Access Point appliance (now called Unified Access Gateway). I'm looking for step by step documentation on how this is configured by using the UAG as a reverse proxy. I know the docs state this is supported, but I can't find anywhere that actually instructs on how to accomplish. Basically, how exactly does the UAG integrate with Identity Manager to create True SSO?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hello,

Please refer the doc: VMware Unified Access Gateway (aka Access Point) 3.0 – Carl Stalhood

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
0 Kudos
sandhog
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

I am looking for the same information too. Basically, understood how the True SSO works internally and it appears the documents are well depicted. However, once you bring the UAG into this picture - to allow external CAC users to get a desktop from the connection server - how the UAG is supposed to be set up to help render the said vDI desktop?

0 Kudos