VMware Horizon Community
nljorgenj
Contributor
Contributor

Trial or eval versions of the products in VMware Horizon infrastructure

Hello!

I wonder if there are some sort of trial or evaluation versions of the products in the following list. I understand that some of them are available. I'm going a VMware Horizon course on the Pluralsight.com  site and the course is building on the products in the following list:

euc-unified-access-gateway

identity-manager

VMware_App_Volumes

VMware_Identity_Manager_Connector

VMware-DEM

VMware-Horizon-Agent

VMware-Horizon-Connection-Server

VMware-Horizon-Extras-Bundle

VMware-Jmp-Installer

VMwareOSOptimizationTool

VMware-viewcomposer

BR
Jörgen Jönsson

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

@nljorgenj 

The trial for Horizon is available at VMware Horizon Product Evaluation Center (not sure about AppVolumes though).

(Don't waste your time on creating a course for Horizon Composer and JMP installer. Those things are deprecated since version 8. )

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
0 Kudos
nljorgenj
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

Thankyou!  🙂

Just a small correction, I do no create a course, I'm taking an existing course on the pluralsigt site.

BR
Jörgen Jönsson

0 Kudos
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

OK. Then just skip those parts in your study 🙂

Good luck!

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Have a look at the licenses and labs you get access to with VMUG Advantage: https://www.vmug.com/membership/vmug-advantage-membership/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos