VMware Horizon Community
wyldkao
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

The session was disconnected

HI All

I build a view 5.2 lab in my office...Because it is a lab environment , so I could not use router of company (I am not router admin), so I set another juniper 5GT as testing router...

then I set 2 esxi 5.1 servers and venter/view 5.2

then I clone a win7 ent as view desktop VM...then I use my ipad to connect Connection Server then connect this Win7 VM...I got a message below

"Desktop loading warning

Your desktop is loading too slowly. You may need to turn on your VPN to connect.

Click on 'OK' "

then it continuous running...and I also check events from View Web Client...I see the user account has login to View & this Win7 VM...

after View client complete the running bar, it show

"The Session was disconnected

Lost connection to server."

which machine's default route I need set to this juniper 's IP ??

thanks!!

wyldkao

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Almost certainly a misconfiguration of PCoIP remote access. Just follow the 3 steps here Setting up PCoIP Remote Access with View 4.6 and Newer and it'll work.

if you still can't set it up correctly, watch the video which goes through it in more detail.

Let us know what it was.

Mark

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

If it connects to the desktop and then disconnects you should be able to utilize the agent log files to assist in troubleshooting the disconnect.  Review this link for instructions on how to find the agent logs,VMware KB: Location of VMware View log files

wyldkao
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

HI

I have check the agent log from Client Machine...but I have no message about this message...

I want to ask...if I set port mapping 64443 port map to Connection Server's 443....And I have connection success from internet...

and then get such disconnect message when I click VM....

if I mis configure other step...like external URL or others ??

P.S: I try to connection the same VM from intranet...I could connect the same VM well...so I guess my problem should be network setting or mapping issue.

thanks!!

wyldkao

0 Kudos
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Almost certainly a misconfiguration of PCoIP remote access. Just follow the 3 steps here Setting up PCoIP Remote Access with View 4.6 and Newer and it'll work.

if you still can't set it up correctly, watch the video which goes through it in more detail.

Let us know what it was.

Mark

0 Kudos
wyldkao
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

HI Mark

thanks your information, it should be I want...

I will test it ASAP (I am busy another project now)

thanks!!

wyldkao

0 Kudos