VMware Horizon Community
xxSmile
Contributor
Contributor

TPAutoConnect进程CPU使用率高

如下图,view6.0.2在使用客户端连接后,发现TPAutoConnect进程的CPU使用率非常高。不知是什么原因?求大神指导!

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
smithar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Please let me know the view client version that you are using

If you found this answer useful, please consider the use of Helpful or Correct buttons to award points ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks
0 Kudos
xxSmile
Contributor
Contributor

I was tried view client 3.0 and 3.1

0 Kudos
smithar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thank you for providing the information :

Please let me know few more details :

1. Is the CPU usage increasing?

2. Is the thinprint service being actively used?

3. Is the desktop becoming unresponsive?

There is a workaround provided in KB article VMware KB: VMware View Manager Thin Print processes TPAutoConnect and TPVCGateway cause CPU usage to... This is used for very high CPU usage.

If you found this answer useful, please consider the use of Helpful or Correct buttons to award points ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks
0 Kudos
xxSmile
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,smithar

Thank you for your help!

My situation is like this:

Thin client is ViewClient 3.0,Computer installed ViewClient 3.1,and I found sametimes the CPU useing ervery high,and the desktop becoming unresponsive.So I will process monitor,and I found that's problem.

Same VM CPU useing very high,Although nothing to do.but same VM CPU using is zero. like this:

pastedImage_15.png

A:

1.the CPU  usage increasing when connection,sametimes 80% to 90%

2.there is not printer

3.the desktop becoming unresponsive

And:

The servers is:two Dell T310,

16G memory

Inter Xeon CPU X3470

VM:2vCPU     1G

My English is so bad.Hope you can understand.

thank you very much !

0 Kudos
smithar
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Thanks for providing additional details. I couldn't completely follow your description, but here is what I understood :

TPAutoConnect is consuming high CPU when using both Viewclient 3.0 and 3.1

Could you please follow the steps mentioned in http://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=101091... and let me know whether the issue gets resolved.

0 Kudos
xxSmile
Contributor
Contributor

Hi smithar,

thanks for your help.I was tried to set like vmware-KB.but that the problem still exists.

now, I will not installed the thinprint,and it is seem to normal。

thanks all.

0 Kudos