VMware Horizon Community
KellyOlivier
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Still can't connect even after patch to View desktops.

This question is two fold. Unluckily, I just set up a view environment for test and ran into the 4.0.2 bug where PCoIP won't connect. Oddly, even after applying the patch (installing the agent from the KB article) I still have this issue. If I change the default protocol to RDP I can connect.

2nd question...When I connect to my View desktops I get an error "The trust between this workstation and the primary domain failed." At first I thought this was a Windows issue, but when I log into the console I don't get it.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

Have you rebooted the VDI machine since te installation of the patch? Perhaps you should uninstall the agent and reinstall agent and patch again. As far as your error that is typically a sign that something is not in sync between the PC and domain, though it's odd that you would only get it from a remote desktop connection. Does it just happen when you connect from your PC? The typical fix is to rejoin the domain with the problem machine.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

Have you rebooted the VDI machine since te installation of the patch? Perhaps you should uninstall the agent and reinstall agent and patch again. As far as your error that is typically a sign that something is not in sync between the PC and domain, though it's odd that you would only get it from a remote desktop connection. Does it just happen when you connect from your PC? The typical fix is to rejoin the domain with the problem machine.

If you found this or any other post helpful please consider the use of the Helpful/Correct buttons to award points

0 Kudos
Chhavi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a similar issue, even after installing the patch, PCoIP doesn't work.

It worked for sometime & then the same issue occured.

I have restarted the VM after instalation, tried re-installing as well.

In addition, I am having issues installing the patch on some VMs.

After installation it asks to restart the VM and then throws DLL error because of which VM doesn't bootup.

Check the attached DLL error.

This is a critical issue for our organization as all the VMs are having this issue and a resolution would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Chhavi

0 Kudos
KellyOlivier
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

The domain issue is fixed after a remove and rejoin. Does anyone else still have connection problems with view clients? I have installed the patch agent to no avail.

0 Kudos