VMware Horizon Community
SweeneySolution
Contributor
Contributor

Single user encountering odd behaviour when connecting to a specific pool

Hey all,

I'm encountering a strange issue with a View 6.2 environment. One of my users, when they login, connect to a desktop and do see the desktop itself. However they are almost immediately (a few seconds) disconnected with the message:

"You've been disconnected because you've been logged in from another location".

I've confirmed on the admin page that the user doesn't appear to have connected again. The user is using a Teradici Zeroclient as their client machine, however testing with the View software client gets the same result, the error now being "The connection to the remote computer has been closed due to a new connection request".

This only seems to be happened for one pool as well, other pools using this user are unaffected.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm a little confused by how this is happening.

Thanks,

James

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
joshopper
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

Are you using any 3rd party products for single sign on or badge-in software for credentials?

0 Kudos
SweeneySolution
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Jo,

Thanks for your response. Oddly the issue cleared itself when I had the user connect to the desktop through one of my other Connection Servers. After this connecting through the original CS worked fine also. Looks like there might be issues with replication/communication between my brokers and that is where I'll be looking at going forward.

Thanks for the help!

James

0 Kudos
joshopper
Hot Shot
Hot Shot

James,

Great, good catch. The only other time I had seen this was with Imprivata software.

0 Kudos