VMware Horizon Community
giusepperavasio
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Session collaboration and Workspace One Access

Hello, 

we are using Horizon 2103 with workspace one access and the connection servers are set in "Workspace One mode".

When a user tries to start a VMWare Horizon session collaboration the invited user gets a mail with two links in order to join the session with a web browser or with the horizon client, both pointing to the UAG.

When the user clicks the web browser link gets redirected to workspace one access portal (that doesn't contain the collaborative session)
When the user clicks on the client link the client is opened and then the user is redirected on a Workspace One Access web page that says 

"Invalid launch request, please contact your administrator"

"Unable to process your request. Close this screen and try again."

Any hints on this error? It was working fine when workspace one access was disabled!

Thanks

Giuseppe

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
giusepperavasio
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Just a follow up after raising a ticket to VMware about this issue ( SR 21249559008 ).
It turned out that this is not working by design?!?
They told me that there isn't any way to have Workspace One mode enabled on Connection Servers and use Session collaboration feature; but this is not a bug and I should open a feature request to have this working at some point.

Honestly I see this more as a bug or something that should be noted as known issue.

Giuseppe

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
giusepperavasio
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Just a follow up after raising a ticket to VMware about this issue ( SR 21249559008 ).
It turned out that this is not working by design?!?
They told me that there isn't any way to have Workspace One mode enabled on Connection Servers and use Session collaboration feature; but this is not a bug and I should open a feature request to have this working at some point.

Honestly I see this more as a bug or something that should be noted as known issue.

Giuseppe

0 Kudos