VMware Horizon Community
KirillShusherin
Contributor
Contributor

Security server problem

Hello.

I have connection server (conn.domain.ru) in corporate LAN and newly installed security server(sec.domain.ru, it's not in AD, just in local DNS with local ip)  in DMZ. Security server is NATed to internet with piblic ip and DNS name(the same as in corporate LAN - sec.domain.ru, but public ip). All connections to local connection server (conn.domain.ru) works fine. When i tried to connect to security server from corporate LAN using DMZ ip, i received an error - the connection to the remote computer ended. HTML access work fine. From WAN i have tested connection from android device. I received an error - lost connection to the server.

As i understand the problem is between security server and connection server, because i received errors in corporate LAN. We uses CISCO ASA. All ports between security server and connection serverare open (rule look like - ip any allowed). What can cause such problems?

I've just tested I can connect to the desktop from security server via RDP

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
markbenson
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

If this is happening with PCoIP, most people resolve Security Server remote access problems by carefully following the 3 setup steps here - https://communities.vmware.com/docs/DOC-14974

If PCoIP connections are working when connecting from internal clients, but fail when connecting remotely, these steps will probably resolve the problem.

Mark

0 Kudos