VMware Horizon Community
TheNuts
Contributor
Contributor

Remote access for RDSH published apps

I am currently running View 6.2.2. I have 2 Security servers in our DMZ and 3 Connection servers on the Internal LAN.  I have no issues whatsoever connecting remotely to a View desktop over PCoIP using a View client.

I just created a RDSH farm and installed some apps on it.  I created an Application Pool and assigned entitlements.  If I run the View client on the local LAN, I can log into the client and see my Desktoop Pool and Presented RDSH apps.  I can log into a Desktop in the Desktop pool with no issues as well as launch published apps.

When I run my View client off network, at home or any other remote location, I can log into the View client successfully and see my desktop Pool and presented apps.  I can log into a desktop with no issues.  When I try to open a presented app, I get the following error: Unable to connect to application: There is no available gateway for the display protocol. Try again, or contact your administrator if the problem persists.

Any idea what I can access a View desktop remotely but not a presented application?  Do Presented RDSH apps require any other ports besides what already in place for desktop connectivity?

0 Kudos
0 Replies