VMware Horizon Community
asadz123
Contributor
Contributor

Reference sizing estimates Vmware horizon

I need community help in preparing a standard Vmware Horizon VDI solution using a reference sizing data provided in the excel sheet. I have populated some data using the Horizon architecture available on the internet. However, I’m stuck in knowing these details, they are:-

• For RDSH, I’m taking number of 150 users per virtual host (given in docs), does this means to accommodate 2100 users I need about 14 virtual hosts?
  • Second, how many different Windows server O/S license I would need , or is it just one single master image and rest is linked clone or provisioned?

The type of application which is required in this case by remote users is ORACLE CRM. Which is web based application.

Pls see attach

Also, in term of user profile, they are ones who be using Internet explorer  ONLY. I self-prepare this sizing sheet, can you please verify its data? My ultimate goal is to familiarize myself with the architecture and sizing details for Vmware horizon solution, at the end of this effort, I need a quote based upon the shared data.

I have access to partner portal and also downloaded 300+ MB sizing guide that is meant for service delivery team, but its too complex to dive in for the moment.

Looking for assistance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply