VMware Horizon Community
KyleCompassion
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

RSA 2k limit - manual upload issue

We're on view 5.2 and trying to update the SDCONF.REC to point to our new 8.1 RSA servers. The new file is 2.66kb, so I'm trying to follow the steps in the KB article below. But after I get into the ADAM database, I can make it to OU=Properties,DC=vdi,DC=vmware,DC=int but there is no OU=Server option to browse to next. There are just a lot of GUID= values but no OU= anywhere within OU=Properties. I found OU=Servers,DC=vdi,DC=vmware,DC=int (without the OU=Properties portion of the path) but neither path lets me see the CN I need to see. Any ideas? Am I missing something obvious?

VMware KB: Uploading sdconf.rec file from RSA Authentication Manager 8.0 may fail in View Administra...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KyleCompassion
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I edited step 6 and after clicking View>>>Tree, instead of using the specified DC=vdi,DC=vmware,DC=int values, I put in the full path of OU=Server,OU=Properties,DC=vdi,DC=vmware,DC=int and that lets me see the CN= values of my connection servers now. still not sure why I couldn't just browse the tree but this got me where I needed to get to.

-Kyle

0 Kudos