I'm having some stragne issues while setting up the Google Drive Software in a Horizon View 6 environment in a customer. This is my scenary:
- I've a pool of non persistent VDIs working fine with Persona Management. Windows 7 OS.
- Users can do login and log out in different VDIs and all their data go with them.
- I set in PM policy that also moves the path "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local", so inside of that path are the Google data, and more apps we have installed before.
But the problem is, that when a user do log in first time in VDI, Google Drive ask for credentials.
- The user write their credentials. Google Drive starts to sync.
- When it finished, they log out from the VDI.
- They log-in back again to the VDI. As the pool is "non-persisten" another VM is served to him. And Google Drive again is asking for credentials...
I think I've make a mistake at any point, but I don´t know where...:smileyconfused:
Has appened this issue to one of you? Can somebody helps me please?