VMware Horizon Community
dzak64
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PowerCLI - Set Customization Specification

I am trying to update Customization specification for a group of Automated Pools using the Set-HVPool cmdlet from the VMware.Hv.Helper Module.

I was able to determine the key / value pair (highlighted below), but I can't seem to put it in the correct syntax.

Any help would be appreciated.

"Type":  "AUTOMATED",

"AutomatedDesktopSpec":  {

"customizationSettings":  {

"CustomizationType":  "SYS_PREP",

"DomainAdministrator":  "********************",

"AdContainer":  "OU=*****,OU=*****",

"ReusePreExistingAccounts":  false,

"NoCustomizationSettings":  null,

"SysprepCustomizationSettings":  {

"CustomizationSpec":  "Windows 7 - V9"

},

"QuickprepCustomizationSettings":  null,

"CloneprepCustomizationSettings":  null

},

0 Kudos
0 Replies