VMware Horizon Community
jay_gosar
Contributor
Contributor

Please help!! External users unable to connect to security server

Guys,

I work for a client which has Horizon 5.2 infra consisting of a security server and 2 connection servers. The client users connect directly to connection servers whereas my company users connect externally via my company vpn to security server.

Users were able to access the until yesterday and suddenly they started getting "Timeout was reached" and "connection was refused error" when they try connecting from horizon 5.4 client. They dont even get the prompt for credentials and straightaway get the error. There is no issue from client network connecting to security server.

My company network team said no issue from their end as packets are passing through the firewall. I tried restarting the server but they are still unable to connect. Also, this issue has happened to them in the past but it gets auto resolved after sometime, but this time its been more than a day.

Attaching logs from security server for reference. There is a certain log entry "Tunnel Error : Stream Closed" when external users try to connect

Appreciate you quick help on this!!

Thanks,

Jay

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
daphnissov
Immortal
Immortal

If this is an urgent matter, you're better off contacting GSS and working a support ticket.

0 Kudos