VMware Horizon Community
Windyy
Contributor
Contributor

Ping pakage lost Unified Access Gateway version 21.03.1

Dear VMWare, I have an issue with UAG version 21.03.1, please help me to check. For the first time, I have deployment 2 UAG in this version connect to VMware horizon version 7.13 is Ok. But 2 days ago and today, 2 UAG have the same issue ping package lost about 50% - 75%. I have checked the log into 2 UAG but no issue in the log. But I showed ifconfig network interface on 2 UAG is the same data transfer RX (17 TB)-TX (16 TB). and it is the same time with the package lost on the monitor. Pls, help me solve this. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
fabio1975
Commander
Commander

Ciao 

What direction does the reachability problem (PING) take?

- From the Connection Servers to UAGs

- From VDI VMs to UAGs

- From Clients to UAGs (are the clients internal to the LAN or external?)

Can you give us more information about the infrastructure?  For Example, is there an LB or do you use the LB present on the UAG?

Fabio 

Fabio

Visit vmvirtual.blog
If you're satisfied give me a kudos

0 Kudos
Windyy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @fabio1975 ,

I checked with all. From UAG to CS, from 2 UAGs with Gateway together, the above phenomenon still occurs.
We have LB configuration for 2 UAG over NSX-V 6.4

0 Kudos
SurajRoy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

This do not seems to be UAG issue and need to be investigated at the network / Transport layer.

However, if you have enable the Log level on the UAG to debug, you can check the number of session it has. If LB is not configured correctly to load the UAG or health monitoring URL not configured correctly on the LB, it create load on the UAG and it may stop responding.

Again, the issue will be caused due to external factor. It would be worth to look at esmanager.log on the UAG.