VMware Horizon Community
ChrisClemmons
Contributor
Contributor

No CTRL ALT DEL On Windows 7 Linked Clones

Hello all. I am having an issue this morning with our linked clones. We are unable to send CTRL ALT DEL by either key stroke or the button at the top of the VM. All off the Keys are working just not the three together. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ChrisClemmons
Contributor
Contributor

No one? Has anyone at least had this issue before?

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Have not heard about this.  What version of the client, connection broker and agent?

Did something change?

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
ChrisClemmons
Contributor
Contributor

We are 5.3 across the board the only thing that changed is we moved the parent VMS over the weekend but we did it on the same host just moved them to a different folder to separate our parents and organize things a bit. This is a brand new network also. Has been running for about three months now.

0 Kudos
ChrisClemmons
Contributor
Contributor

Any ideas out there guys we are banging our heads on the wall here. for now we have a decent workaround just would like to resolve this issue. has anyone else had anything similar?

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

I would suggest to open a support request with VMware.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
Pooran98
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Do you have the following group policy enabled?  This is from the 5.3 release notes?

When the PCoIP group policy setting, "Disable sending CAD when users press Ctrl+Alt+Del," is enabled, the Send Ctrl+Alt+Del option in the Options menu in View Client does not work. This group policy setting is intended to disable sending CAD only when users press the Ctrl+Alt+Del keys in the View desktop, but it also disables sending CAD from the Options menu.

VMware Horizon View Release Notes

0 Kudos