I have three questions for both the VMware View 4 Premier Bundle Starter Kit and Vmware View 4 Premier Bundle 100 pack.
1) What version of Vsphere and Vcenter is included in both of these packages?
2) How many ESX hosts licesenes does each bundle come with?
3) And more importantly, how many ESX processors/cores are supported (or is included) by the two different bundles?
Thanks in advance,
1. vSphere for Desktops and vCenter Standard
vSphere for Desktops are technically equivalent to vSphere Enterprise Plus but are EULA restricted to run desktops and supporting infrastructure
2. Its not limited to a number of host, you can run as many hosts as you need to support the number of licensed users. (100 in this case)
3. See answer 2.
If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".