VMware Horizon Community
BearHuntr
Contributor
Contributor

Mixture of VMware View and Pano Devices

We are testing out the Pano devices with our already existing VMware View environment and I have an issue that I can't seem to fix. When we are using View with either the View web portal or with our Wyse V10L terminals everything works via Single sign on. As soon as I install the Pano DAS in the VM and log in from the Pano device, SSO works for that, but stops working with the View web portal. It is really annoying to have our users log in twice when using the web portal. Any ideas on how to get Single Sign on working when using both Pano Devices and the View Portal? Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
michaelf
Contributor
Contributor

The current version of Pano DAS software (v2.5.1) must be installed before the View agent, otherwise information about the View GINA stored in the registry will get overwritten. To get everything working properly you should:

(1) install Pano DAS v2.5.1

(2) install View agent (with View Secure Authentication selected)

(3) make sure that "Direct Connection to desktop" in "View Server Settings" is selected

Single sign on should then work for all products.

0 Kudos
BearHuntr
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, that did the trick! I had to uninstall everything and then reinstall in that order. I don't know why it didn't seem to work before.

0 Kudos