VMware Horizon Community
curtistcreps
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Microsoft Teams in Non Persistent environment with AzureAD Hybrid

As of now, I have successfully been able to get Microsoft Teams provisioned via two methods. AppVolumes Application and installed on the golden image. Along with DEM, I am able to persist settings correctly. All seems to work well. The only issue I am still experiencing and have been struggling with since day one with Teams is the known issues revolving around AzureAD Hybrid environments and instant clone VM's not registering correctly. This causes the following error more often than not when users log in and try to launch Teams:

Capture.PNG

I've read around online and found a few good resources, but have still not been able to get any consistency out of Teams when it comes to this issue. So far, my golden image has never been joined to the AzureAD domain. I have also implemented some startup / logoff scripts that implement the "dsregcmd /leave" and "dsregcmd /join" commands as recommended by several different articles I've come across, but I am still having no luck. Has anyone else using an AzureAD Hybrid setup experienced this? If so, is there any solution, or will I have to wait until Horizon 8 releases and "officially supports" Teams?

Any help is appreciated!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies