VMware Horizon Community
jadeviper
Contributor
Contributor

Mac VMWare Horizon Client - Second monitor having issues with mouse control

I've got a MacOS desktop running Horizon Client with two physical monitors.  When the mouse/trackpad is being used on the primary laptop display I encounter no issues, but when the mouse/trackpad is being used on the extended/secondary display I get the following symptoms:

Can drag an app window from the main Macbook Pro screen to the second 4K monitor screen but

1. Double-click most of the time doesn't work
  2. Clicking the "maximize" button in the window title bar never works
  3. trying to drag the window back to the primary window most of the time doesn't work.  need to disable the second monitor to get the window back

Anyone got any suggestions for how to fix this? 

Here is my configuration:

• MacOS version is Sanoma
  • Horizon Client version is the latest version. No updates available when I check
  • MacOS System Settings for VMWare related items
  • - Privacy and Security > Input Monitoring > VMWare Horizon Client shows on the list, check box is off ( I have tried both on or off)
  • - Privacy and Security > Accessibility > VMWare Horizon Client shows on the list, check box is off ( article posted says this needs to be off)

I have seen some others post to "Enabling Releative Mouse"  don't know where this can be found.  Not seeing this in settings

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jadeviper
Contributor
Contributor

just it case it matters the computer is a 2023 MacBook Pro M3

0 Kudos
jadeviper
Contributor
Contributor

anyone have suggestions for fix?

0 Kudos