VMware Horizon Community
jcski
Contributor
Contributor

Local System Policy does not allow/permit you to logon interactively

Ok I must be having a major brain fart here. Here is our environment, Hitachi SAN with 3 x3650 servers running ESX 3.5(patched for time bomb) VI 2.5, and VDI 2.1. Active Directory domain with 2 DC's, File Server, Exchange Server, WSUS, APP Server, and VMD Server. Created Windows XP SP-3 fully patched template with the agent installed as well and a customization script in VIrtual Center. I go the the steps to set up VDM's and they provision fine and get to a ready state farily quickly. Groups are provisioned and everything appears fine The issue arrises when we open the VDM Client and connect to the VDM server, The user authenicates fine through VDM and can see the ready VDMs the login starts and we get the error listed in the subject line.

I have set a GPO in active directory to allow remote login. I can login as a member of the group entiteled to the desktop pool via the console and ran RSOP and can see the the GPO is being pulled.

What am I missing.

TIA,

Jim Raykowski

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Troy_Clavell
Immortal
Immortal

so, if you look at the system properties to allow remote connections, is that box checked? Also, what groups are you allowing to connect? In ours allow domain users, because by default if you have the VDM agent installed RDP connections are disabled, only connections can be made using the VDM Client.

0 Kudos
jcski
Contributor
Contributor

Yes it is enabeled. I noticed that when you install the VDM GINA Agent it enables RDP and the USB Redirector. I have created a new group and gave that group permissions to the VDMs created.

0 Kudos