VMware Horizon Community
alicebrown
Contributor
Contributor

Issue after System Upgradation

Not exactly sure what went wrong but I recently upgraded my VM environment from ESXi 5.0 - 5.1.1 along with vcenter.  Now I'm getting an error in View "Cannot connect to vcenter server. It's the same username and password as it's always been.  Is this related to the SSO install since the 5.1 upgrade??  When I look at my pools I cannot edit any of them at all.  I cannot create a new one at all.  If I try to add a new server it just shows the same.  I tried to install it again and it let me but now all the older pools are related to the old vcenter server.  How can I get those old pools to a point where I can edit them???  I don't have to delete them do I?  any help is appreciated.

Pls help me.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NieMa
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

what is your version of VMware View? From your post I assume you upgraded only vSphere components, right?

If you did not upgrade View, did you check the compatibility matrix if vSphere 5.1.1 is supported with your current View version?

0 Kudos
alicebrown
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer But one of my friend solved problem. Now system is ok    

0 Kudos