VMware Horizon Community
KungPao
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Is my product Horizon 7 Standard or Enterprise?

The previous sys admin configured our Connection Server using a trial version. It is easy to find the version\build number, but I don't know if the product is Standard, Advanced, or Enterprise.

Is there a way to tell?

Usually products are the same with features simply being enabled with a license.

However, VMware has 3+ separate downloads for Horizon 7: Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise.

The issue is that I need to configure a Horizon 7 Security Server in the DMZ, which will need to be the same type as I have in Production, but I don't know which type it is.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magneet
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

They are listed as seperate downloads but the downloads themselves are equal just with a bit more options to download. Just download the security from any of the three.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Magneet
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

They are listed as seperate downloads but the downloads themselves are equal just with a bit more options to download. Just download the security from any of the three.

0 Kudos
a_p_
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

What you may try to find out details about the license key, is to check it using VMware's License Tracker Tool (see Support Tools )

André

0 Kudos