VMware Horizon Community
ramesh2perugu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Identity Manager Encountered an error. Contact your admin and provide information displayed below.

Hello All,

I am trying to access the VIDM console after enter the user name and password getting attached error. Can some one please help me on this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathanjabez
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Please make sure, VIDM and Horizon View must sync time from the same NTP server. Time drift can cause this issue. Differences in time can lead to rejection of SAML request. Also, please check the user account you are using to login is valid and the domain is added to the identity sources and the user belonging to aa AD group is added to the identity source for access. Alternately, try to login with the local account (default tenant) and check if you can login.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
jonathanjabez
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Please make sure, VIDM and Horizon View must sync time from the same NTP server. Time drift can cause this issue. Differences in time can lead to rejection of SAML request. Also, please check the user account you are using to login is valid and the domain is added to the identity sources and the user belonging to aa AD group is added to the identity source for access. Alternately, try to login with the local account (default tenant) and check if you can login.

ramesh2perugu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

SUre Mate, Let me verify once and come back to you..... Thank you.

0 Kudos
ramesh2perugu
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Perfect. Thanks mate it is working.

0 Kudos
jonathanjabez
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

Glad; the issue is resolved. Please mark this question as resolved.

0 Kudos