VMware Horizon Community
lanevm
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How to give entitlement to all domain users?

I want to any user who has account in the domain be able to access some virtual machine. How to set the entitlement to give the right to any user or all users in the domain?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

You should be able to search for domain users.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ElevenB2003
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

By default, all members in your AD are a member of the "Domain Users" group.  Entitle that group to the pool and all users in your domain should be able to see and connect to the pool.

lanevm
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

In the "Find User and Group" window, there is Domain drop down. In this drop down, there is "Entire Directory" and other groups, but there is no Domain Users group. Is this something that waht AD was setup?

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

You should be able to search for domain users.  

0 Kudos
lanevm
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

yes, i could search for any user that is in domain. But I want to entitle all domain users. do I understand you correctly?

thanks for the help

0 Kudos
ElevenB2003
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

You're correct, however, you're not just able to search for users but groups as well.  In your search field enter Domain Users and you should be able to entitle the whole domain users group to the pool, not just single users.

0 Kudos
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

Elven has already replied and is correct.  Just put domain users into that field and and search.  

lanevm
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes, got it! I didn't know there is a group called "domain users". Searched for it and found it.

Thanks a lot for the help

0 Kudos