VMware Horizon Community
Wasisnt
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

How do you find your View license key?

Im trying to figure out how to find our license key to our View server. It there a way I can get it off the server? I dont have access to our admin login on the VMware site to check there.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vSolid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

If you want to know ur license type, then go to view connection admin page and check, if there view composer and local mode, then ur license type is primer, if not then its enterprise

But if you are looking for numbers, then you need to have VMware account.

Unfortunately, VMware view manager doesn't show you the full information about your license type and numbers or even activation key.

Sent from my iPad

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I know it’s not listed in the admin screen after you enter it but it could be contained somewhere in the ADAM database.

0 Kudos
vSolid
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

If you want to know ur license type, then go to view connection admin page and check, if there view composer and local mode, then ur license type is primer, if not then its enterprise

But if you are looking for numbers, then you need to have VMware account.

Unfortunately, VMware view manager doesn't show you the full information about your license type and numbers or even activation key.

Sent from my iPad

0 Kudos
Wasisnt
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

My boss was able to login to the site and get me a key so I guess you have to do it from the site.

0 Kudos