VMware Horizon Community
raleysm
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Horizon configuration works on main machine in Window but when deployed does not work

We had something come up about resolution if your zero client connects to projector. Created a new image on the thick client we use to talk to all of the servers. Ran this in a window on the thick client and the permissions we fixed in windows to change display settings was working. Went to classroom and logged in as instructor on a zero client and the option was not there. We are using a labeled test machine to make sure we are in the same area. I can go back and physically ask the server to open the image in a new window and run it from our thick client and I can log in as student in the thick client to see it is there for that user. Will not work on any zero client I try to pass it over to. The clients are running on Horizon 7.4. What is the method to change this so all changes made to the VM's are passed over to the zero client ? I have other issues similar to this that it works on the image loaded to run in the browser of the thick client and works such as a display a school policy during login that it appears the zero client login is going straight to desktop. Thanks

0 Kudos
0 Replies