VMware Horizon Community
Zaim33
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Horizon View 5.3 - How many is multiple monitors?

I'm working with a client who has a requirement to provide 8 monitors for some of their users. For these users they will be using SBC with a one-to-one mapping, Amulet DXM620 blade workstations to be precise. However I've been advised by Amulet that View can't broker desktops with more than 4 monitors. I've had a look through the View 5.3 documentation and it only mentions multiple monitors, does anyone know what the maximum for multiple is?

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Correct, with PCoIP its maximum 4 monitors, if you use RDP then you can have up to 10.

There is no change with View 5.3.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

Correct, with PCoIP its maximum 4 monitors, if you use RDP then you can have up to 10.

There is no change with View 5.3.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
Zaim33
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for the clarification, I wondered if we use RDP rather than PCoIP then this would increase.

If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos