VMware Horizon Community
LeoB6
Contributor
Contributor

Horizon Menu bar on top right of the screen - keep accidentaly closing Horizon session

Hi,

Does anyone know if there's a way to move the  "minimize, resize, close" menu from the top right?  I keep accidetanly hitting the X on the top right because it hovers over the X for my window in my work desktop that I'm trying to close (like an email or a spreadsheet).  If I can move that menu elsewhere, it would really help to avoid accidentaly closing my Horizon session!  I'm running the Chromebook version of Horizon on a ChromeBook.

any help would be appreaciated!  thank you.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

With the Horizon Client on Windows I'm able to click and move the bar left or right. This may be a limitation of the Horizon Client for Chrome. Which version are you running?

0 Kudos
LeoB6
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah I can't find a way to do that... I'm using version 4.9 for Chrome.

0 Kudos
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Unfortunately I can't find any indication that it's supported. I'd recommend opening a case with support and working with your account team to see if they can raise a feature request.

0 Kudos
VMHero4Ever
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Hi,

I have a similar question regarding Horizon Client for Linux (tested v8.1). It seems so that it's not possible to move the menu bar to the left or right on the screen?It's fixed on the top middle of the screen. On Windows Client it works perfect, but on on our linux. Can anybody confirm or is something wrong in our config?

Regards,
VM-Master

0 Kudos