VMware Horizon Community
EyKeule
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Horizon Lifecycle

Hey,

according to the VMware Lifecycle Product Matrix (https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/support/product-lifecycle-matrix.p... ) End of General support for Horizon 7.x is end of March 2021. But I fail to understand what this means for my environment exactly. Which version of 7.x is actually supported? Can I just stay on 7.0.2 until then and if there is any issue, VMware support will provide me with a fix? Or do I need to update to the latest 7.x, which is 7.2 at the moment? What about major bugs discovered; will they ever be released as some kind of service pack for my 7.0.2 environment?

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
parmarr
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Hello,

It basically means that until March 2021, you would get all the necessary support for the specific version of Horizon products via the VMware Technical Support Team.

Sincerely, Rahul Parmar VMware Support Moderator
Sravan_k
Expert
Expert

Yes that is correct what "Parmarr" said, it is basically if you face any kind of issue's/bugs if you call VMware, you will get the best solution/resolution/workaround and this support will end in 2021 for View 7.0.2

Please mark "Parmarr" comment as answered if you don't have any other questions Smiley Happy

Thank you,

VKmr.