VMware Horizon Community
Bouda0175
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Horizon Console 7.10

Hi,

I have issue with Horizon Console since it is developed. When I logged in, choose desktop pool, choose tab Machines, I get error "Missing locale data for the locale "cs-CZ".

I tested Connection server on Windows Server 2016 and 2019 both in English version.

pastedImage_1.png

Does anybody saw this error?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bouda0175
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

These languages in "Internationalization" are supported as Horizon console language. I am using english version of Horizon console, which is supported.

Unfortunately, my browser use czech language, but it never minds for all other consoles (vSphere, Horizon Flash, Workspace...)

After talk with VMware we found out, that this behavior is bug and it will be fix in next Horizon 7.11

View solution in original post

3 Replies
druveen
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

Can you please try changing the browser language to HORIZON 7 supported language.

Please check Section "Internationalization" in the below link.

Release Notes for VMware Horizon 7 version 7.10

0 Kudos
Bouda0175
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

These languages in "Internationalization" are supported as Horizon console language. I am using english version of Horizon console, which is supported.

Unfortunately, my browser use czech language, but it never minds for all other consoles (vSphere, Horizon Flash, Workspace...)

After talk with VMware we found out, that this behavior is bug and it will be fix in next Horizon 7.11

MistaSqR
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Hello.

We've got same error, with rus locale. Workaround for this problem, as you noted early, is use eng browser (eng OS, eng browser).

We had to add additional version 7.8 servers so that we could use the help desk functions.

A few days ago horizon 7.11 was released. Somebody try it, does it fix this error?

0 Kudos