VMware Horizon Community
AlessandroG72
Contributor
Contributor

Horizon Blast Gateway

Hello,

I wanted to change my server connection server configuration, but unfortunately I have difficulties and I can't understand where the problem is.

Currently the configuration is: Use Blast Secure Gateway for all Blast connections, and I wanted to change it to Donot use Blast secure Gateway.

Unfortunately, if I change this setting, two things I can't understand: either from the pc zero client or from the client on windows, as soon as I enter the login credentials, the vm machine assigned to the user goes into error (blue screen). This happens on all of us on numerous vm.

Can you help me understand how I can understand what's going on?

Thanks Alessandro

0 Kudos
21 Replies
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

If the virtual desktops are BSOD this sounds like an image issue. Do you have any anti-virus or other applications that might be blocking functionality?

I would build a fresh parent image from an ISO, only install VMware Tools/Horizon agent and run Windows updates. Then see if you can reproduce the issue.

0 Kudos
AlessandroG72
Contributor
Contributor

Hello BenFB

i try to unistall antivirus ESET , and all it's OK .

I wrote to Eset and they said me :

"This is a known issue with VMWare drivers which was also confirmed by Microsoft. We recommend contacting VMWare re. the issue. If necessary, we can provide more details about the issue to their programmers."

i open ticket to VMware and i hope that they will resolved this problem.

Alessandro

0 Kudos