VMware Horizon Community
Cowboy2
Contributor
Contributor

Horizon 7.13.1 health check

Recently had to deploy a brand new vcenter server and migrate ESXi hosts for our VDI cluster to it. Broke the automated pools, which was expected and dealt with, but now whenever I look at the dashboard I see Horizon reporting issues with our hosts. However when I go into View and check the status of vSphere and look at the hosts, everything shows as green and no problem detected.

I've checked vCenter, looked at the health checks, reviewed the events logs for the hosts and nothing seems to be the problem. We even went so far as to reinstall vSphere 7.0.3U3 on all the hosts but the status hasn't changed in the Horizon dashboard.

I should add that these hosts were running the latest version of 6.7, but that the log4j vulnerability resulted in orders being handed down from management and security to update to 7.0.3U3 as soon as it became available. Before the update the Horizon dashboard didn't indicate any host issues, so I don't think the warnings are an artifact from the hosts prior to upgrade.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TimothyBates
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get an answer to this or figure it out? We are seeing the same thing, yellow warning alerts in Horizon but when you drill into the ESX Hosts it's all green.

0 Kudos
Sean_Doran
Contributor
Contributor

we're having the same issue. latest patches on the host. all green.

any solutions at all? - we're having another issue and want to eliminate this as a cause

0 Kudos