VMware Horizon Community
weda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Horizon 6 Cloud POD architecture problem

Hello,

I set up an Federation Pod in my on-prem environment and joined another POD from another site, made global entitlements, added pool's into it and set rights to the security groups. I tested it from internal network, everything works fine. I see the Pools named like the global entitlements and I can connect like I configured the scope of the entitlement. It simple works. But as soon as I connect from outside, I also see my entitlements, but I can't connect to the Desktops neither on RDP nor on PCoIP. I can connect to it when I connect to the security servers on each site, but not on my on premise federation pod. I don't know where the error is. I got an IPsec VPN tunnel between both sides with no network restrictions. Any idea is very welcome.

regards david

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
weda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok ... found the issue by my own. Security Servers are located in the DMZ which are ofc. not included in the IPSEC tunnel between the internal networks of both sites.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
weda
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Ok ... found the issue by my own. Security Servers are located in the DMZ which are ofc. not included in the IPSEC tunnel between the internal networks of both sites.

0 Kudos