VMware Horizon Community
glennvelsol
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Horizon 6.1.1 client folder redirection

Anyone else having issues with this? I can't find any documentation on mandatory requirements.

I upgraded to 6.1.1 and than upgraded the agents and the users upgraded to the newest client, they select which folders they want to share on the client and in windows they choose to "allow" the sharing but the folders don't show up anywhere, what am I missing? I checked our GPO and nothing is preventing this. Am I missing a setting somewhere? We tried this on OSX and MAC's. The VM's are running windows 8.1

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
glennvelsol
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Turns out... it was a group policy preventing this, our default domain policy was had redirecting drives blocked, this was setup before my time and I didn't see it. I turned off the feature and it now works. VMware support helped me identify it Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
glennvelsol
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Turns out... it was a group policy preventing this, our default domain policy was had redirecting drives blocked, this was setup before my time and I didn't see it. I turned off the feature and it now works. VMware support helped me identify it Smiley Happy

0 Kudos