romatlo32
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Horizon 4.6.1 client connection when sleep mode enabled?

Jump to solution

Hi folks,

I have a user that claiming their Horizon VM session would always stay connected and active even after his client wake from sleep mode.

I've tested with a near same VM with same AD GPO policy and I always have to reconnect my session after waking from sleep.

I always assume that the network connection is disconnected when a laptop client goes to sleep, so I would expect this.

I am wondering if the user has another factor inconsistent in their description.  Running by the community here in case someone would have comment?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
romatlo32
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Updating this from a while ago.

I ended up remembering the fact that we have a force disconnect timer on the Horizon environment.

So this user was leaving his session open/connected for more than the 12 hour limit.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
romatlo32
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

No feedback on this question.  It may be too obvious that "of course it the session disconnects when the laptop goes to sleep!".

Is what I was thinking.  Will close this thread.

0 Kudos
romatlo32
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Updating this from a while ago.

I ended up remembering the fact that we have a force disconnect timer on the Horizon environment.

So this user was leaving his session open/connected for more than the 12 hour limit.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos