VMware Horizon Community
TomH201110141
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Horizon 2212 with App Volumes 2212 - Invalid Certificate

I try to add a App Volumes Manager 2212 to a Horizon 2212 connection server (in Settings --> Servers --> App Volumes Managers) but it fails with the error message:

"Invalid certificate configured for App Volumes Manager" although we are working with valid certificates from our CA. 

Are there any special requirements for the App Volumes Server certificate to be able to connect App Volumes to the Horizon configuration?

Just a hint: our Horizon connection servers are using other certificates (a wildcard certificate from a public CA) than our App Volumes servers (internal CA). But our internal CA is in the trusted root store of the connection servers - so they know this CA as trusted.
Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

@TomH201110141 

Check this blog post for the use of internal CA certificates on the AppVolumes Manager: App Volumes Apps On Demand – Certificate Issue – My-Virt (alfadir.net)

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Mickeybyte
Hot Shot
Hot Shot
Jump to solution

@TomH201110141 

Check this blog post for the use of internal CA certificates on the AppVolumes Manager: App Volumes Apps On Demand – Certificate Issue – My-Virt (alfadir.net)

Regards,
Mickeybyte (ITPro blog)

If you found this comment useful or an answer to your question, please mark as 'Solved' and/or click the 'Kudos' button, please ask follow-up questions if you have any.
TomH201110141
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
T1pper33
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

I fixed my invalid certificate by restarting the Connection Service service.. and it then allowed me to add the certificate.