VMware Horizon Community
amr12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

HTML Multiple display option not there for certain pools? Pictures attached

We recently upgraded from 7.1 > 7.5 and ever since then it seems that some pools do not have the option in HTML access to have multiple monitors.  The settings in the pools that work and don't work have the have pool settings as well.  I have tested this on Chrome Firefox and IE.  I have attached pictures.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Try performing a restart of the environment to clear any ADLDS (ADAM) replication issues. I've seen and heard reports on multiple occasions of odd issues after an upgrade that this will resolve.

Restart order of the View environment to clear ADLDS (ADAM) synchronization in Horizon View (2068381...

0 Kudos
amr12
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

I tried this last night, no luck.  We have 5 sites with their own individual View environment that are set up the same and its happening every where.

0 Kudos
BenFB
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

How many connection servers do you have at each site? Test connecting to each connection server directly to see if the behavior is different across them.

0 Kudos
lirick
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

Multi monitor is only supported on Chrome browser for HTML Access, please check your pool setting and make sure "Max number of monitors" is set 2 or above,  and make sure your VMs are powered off then power on after the setting is changed.

0 Kudos