VMware Horizon Community
opoly
Contributor
Contributor

HTML Access "Missing route token in request" error in broswer

Hi

I am preparing a new View 5.3 environment and installed the HTML Access addon on the connection server.  I have made sure that it is enabled for the connection server and the pool, and also installed the Remote Experience Agent in the virtual desktop.

However when I go to the url https://hostname:8443 I just get: 'Missing route token in request' in Firefox or Chrome, and a 404 in IE.  I have tried the usual things such as rebooting and restarting services to no avail.

Does anybody have an idea of where things went wrong?

Thanks

Matt

4 Replies
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

Hi Matt.

Are you trying to access the virtual desktop directly or the connection-browser?

You should connect and login on the usual port, 443, first and then you will get redirected to the virtual desktop.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership

This seems to fit the error-message:

VMware KB: VMware Horizon View HTML Blast access fails with the error: An error has occurred: code:E...

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos
opoly
Contributor
Contributor

Perfect, thank you.  I had misunderstood that you were to go directly to port 8443!

0 Kudos
garfield51
Contributor
Contributor

The linked article has been removed but the problem is still there in Horizon 7.3.2

0 Kudos