VMware Horizon Community
msmeltzer
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

HP t5135 thin client VDI / VMWare View configuration

I have tried to setup my t5135 to be a VDI thin client but to no avail. I am looking for insight where I can setup my VDI / VMWare View in this thin client. I have tried many configs but can't seem to get it to connect to my connection server, I have setup the windows client and it works great.

Thanks

Matt

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcw248
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Had same issue with the t5145. HP said to enable the direct connection and it should work with vmview. However it worked with the old client 2.0 client just couldnt do single sign on. The HP lvl 2 tech said it could not do the tunneling utilizing the broker.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jpeake
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Does that client run HP ThinConnect OS?

In View admin GUI, enable "Direct Connect" for the View server

On the thin client, enter the server host as "https://FQDN"

tfapps
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

When we got our t5135 it needed an OS upgrade that included the View Client. Check to make sure the OS version is up to date.

Tony

jcw248
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Had same issue with the t5145. HP said to enable the direct connection and it should work with vmview. However it worked with the old client 2.0 client just couldnt do single sign on. The HP lvl 2 tech said it could not do the tunneling utilizing the broker.

0 Kudos
msmeltzer
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

SOLVED- it was an image that had to be reloaded, had to enable direct connect as well for thin client to direct connect to VM's.

Thanks to everyone.

Matt

0 Kudos