Contributor
Contributor

Failed to determine local cluster GUID, Schedule Push Image operation failed

Hi Friends,

I used to get this error "Failed to determine local cluster GUID, Schedule Push Image operation failed" when i create instant clone. It happens even when i push different images on existing instant clone pool's. Linked clones are working fine as expected.

ERROR (14C4-200C) <pool-11-thread-12> [FaultUtil] InsufficientPermission(privileges: [ADMINISTRATOR_VIEW]): Insufficient permissions to get advanced settings

ERROR (14C4-182C) <ajp-nio-8009-exec-9> [Util] Missing message in MessageBundle for key: SchedulePushImageFailed

ERROR (14C4-182C) <ajp-nio-8009-exec-9> [FlexFaultHandler] Failed to determine local cluster GUID, Schedule Push Image operation failed

WARN  (0C28-20B0) <SocketAuthenticateThread> [MessageFrameWork] Socket Listener: Incoming Call recv FAILED

WARN  (0C28-2454) <SocketAuthenticateThread> [MessageFrameWork] Socket Listener: Incoming Call recv FAILED

Actions:

1. Restarted the connection server

2. Disabled the pool and enabled it

3. Changed the Max concurrent Instant Clone Engine provisioning operations to 50

still no luck Smiley Sad

Appreciate your suggestions!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

We are seeing this error as well. Our pod was upgraded to View 7.5 recently and now getting this error when we attempt to push out an updated image in an Instant Clone Pool. We have had issues with the "toggle fork parent" vCenter permission in the past but it is enabled for the Instant Clone admin as it should be. We'd appreciate knowing how you resolved this or anyone's comments on the root cause before we submit a ticket to VMware.

INSTANT_CLONE_CLUSTER_GUID.JPG

0 Kudos