VMware Horizon Community
Landy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Error when loading license library?

Hi guru,

I received an error when I provided a valid license to view connection server.

In the "Edit license" window, I input a valid license, but got an error message saying "Error when loading license library". (The original error message is in Chinese and I translated it to English so I'm not sure the words are exactly the same as in English version.)

It looks something wrong before the connection server verify the licesen. If the license is really invalid, the error message should be like "The license is invalid" instead of "Error when loading license library". I got the "invalid license" error before but never met the "loading error" message.

Any suggestion? Thanks!

The view version is 5.2

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Landy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I Have fixed this error by reinstalling the connection server.

View solution in original post

7 Replies
vcpguy
Expert
Expert
Jump to solution

I think you should log a ticket with VMware and ask them to look into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please don't forget to reward Points for helpful hints; answers; suggestions. My blog: http://vmwaredevotee.com
0 Kudos
gustavo_gro
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

i have same error... no solution here

0 Kudos
Landy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

I Have fixed this error by reinstalling the connection server.

gustavo_gro
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

yes, i need did the same here!

0 Kudos
Gaurav_Baghla
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

What is the excat Error message. Please provide a screenshot and I will try to give it a try

Regards Gaurav Baghla Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. https://twitter.com/garry_14
0 Kudos
Landy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply. I didn't have the screenshot. When I encounter it again, I'll report it to you. thanks.

0 Kudos
Linjo
Leadership
Leadership
Jump to solution

It seems to be related to if you install the Horizon View Client on the connection broker.

This is not supported and should not be attempted.

// Linjo

Best regards, Linjo Please follow me on twitter: @viewgeek If you find this information useful, please award points for "correct" or "helpful".
0 Kudos