VMware Horizon Community
Mike_MT
Contributor
Contributor

Error attaching emails in View environment

This is a strange issue. I am having trouble attaching files to emails in my View environment. I have tested using zero clients, the view client, different accounts, different files on different servers and I get the same result. This is only happening in my View 5.0 environment. This happens in Outlook and OWA. I'm not sure where to go with this one - anyone experience anything like this?

-Mike

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal

Have you tried a different virtual machine?   What about trying after you disable Antivirus?     Given that View is just infrastructure I couldn't imagine it having any kind of adverse affect on attaching emails within a mail client.  

0 Kudos
Mike_MT
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I've tried different VMs...I agree that this shouldn't be a View problem, but besides View the only other piece is that these are on PCoIP...but this also shouldn't be a problem. The VMs also came from different templates. I'm going to keep researching this. I'll post back when I have something.

Mike

0 Kudos
Mike_MT
Contributor
Contributor

Found it. The issue is a known issue with Trend Micro Deep Security and apparently they are working with VMware to fix it. So the workaround is to exclude specific directories from scanning as needed until the fix comes out.

Mike

0 Kudos