VMware Horizon Community
Kk1234561
Contributor
Contributor

Error adding connection to PSG. Reason -psg.connection.failure

I cannot start the VDS session on my computer today. I have tried restarting my computer and reinstall the VMware, but still, it doesn't work. Can you help me? 

The error message is as below, 

Error adding connection to PSG. Reason -psg.connection.failure

0 Kudos
6 Replies
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

1. You need to be specific as to which VMware product you're using when posting in VMTN. Google tells me that VDS and PSG are related to Horizon. I've reported your post so that moderators will be notified that this thread needs moving to the correct area

2. What did your IT admins say when you told them of the problem you're having?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
Kk1234561
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply, I am using VMware Horizon Client.

Kk1234561_0-1617101261438.png

0 Kudos
wila
Immortal
Immortal

Moderator note: moved to Horizon Desktop and Apps discussions

| Author of Vimalin. The virtual machine Backup app for VMware Fusion, VMware Workstation and Player |
| More info at vimalin.com | Twitter @wilva
0 Kudos
sjesse
Leadership
Leadership

Can you share a screenshot of the error, assuming PSG is pcoip secure gateway, its a servers side issue that you need to work with the people who manage the horizon enviornment your connecting to. Its probably a network issue on their end which there is nothing you can do on your own or is related to anything you are doing.

0 Kudos
scott28tt
VMware Employee
VMware Employee

You missed this question:

2. What did your IT admins say when you told them of the problem you're having?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although I am a VMware employee I contribute to VMware Communities voluntarily (ie. not in any official capacity)
VMware Training & Certification blog
0 Kudos
smut5203
Contributor
Contributor

with this error, we have UAG having issues in our environment. Worth logging into the GUI and Console - check everything ok 

0 Kudos