VMware Horizon Community
LouSiphre
Contributor
Contributor

Dual Monitor on Maverick OSX does not work anymore on Horizon View Client

After up dating last night to OSX Maverick my dual monitor setup does not work with the view client anymore.  I know they changed how Maverick works with full screen applications.  Does anyone know if i can get this back? 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LouSiphre
Contributor
Contributor

I have found a fix for this myself.  After doing some searching i cam across a feature article and it said to turn off seperate spaces for displays.  Under system preferences ->Mission Control->uncheck displays have separate spaces and then logout and back in and everything is back to normal. 

0 Kudos
miket_stiguns
Contributor
Contributor

LouSiphre wrote:

I have found a fix for this myself.  After doing some searching i cam across a feature article and it said to turn off seperate spaces for displays.  Under system preferences ->Mission Control->uncheck displays have separate spaces and then logout and back in and everything is back to normal.

I appreciate the solution, I can confirm this works. Though it is not an ideal solution, hopefully VMware will give us an update soon!

0 Kudos
SSharkey2011101
Contributor
Contributor

Besides the dual monitors set up not working without the tweak.  Have you guys had another other issues with Mavericks?

0 Kudos
LouSiphre
Contributor
Contributor

I have not had any other issues with my view client at all. 

0 Kudos
MichaelAviation
Contributor
Contributor

Could someone explain this to a Dummy? Thanks

0 Kudos