VMware Horizon Community
rodriguez13
Contributor
Contributor

Connection-Status

Hallo Zusammen,

Wir haben in der Firma eine Anwesenheitsliste welche sich nach der IP-Adresse der Maschinen richtet. Die VMWare-View-Systeme laufen jedoch non stop. Dadurch werden die betroffenen Mitarbeiter auch ununterbrochen als Anwesend gekennzeichnet.

Nun zu meiner Frage:

Gibt es einen Weg den Disconnect- bzw. den Connectstatus eines View-Systems abzufragen? Weiß jemand wie View-Administrator das handelt? Habt Ihr andere Ideen um dies zu bewerkstelligen?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Stefan

Hello @ all,

We have an attendance list in the company which is based on the IP address of the machine. The VMWare-View-Systems running non-stop. As a result, the affected employees also characterized as a continuous presence.

My Question is:

Is there a any way to query the disconnect- or connectstatus of a system? Does anyone know how View-Administrator makes this? Do you have other ideas to accomplish this?

Nice wishes

Stefan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jerpoulissen
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Is it an option to create a logon and logoff script that creates some kind of logging. When a desktop is disconnected the user still can be attendend.

0 Kudos
rodriguez13
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick response.

But this solution helps in my case further. The users remain logged into Windows, even if they are  disconnected

0 Kudos
rodriguez13
Contributor
Contributor

For the connect status I've found something. There is a group policy called "CommandsToRunOnConnect" or "CommandsToRunOnReconnect".

But how can I request the Disconnect-Status?

0 Kudos