VMware Horizon Community
JovanF
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Certificate error with VMware View

Hello,

I have a View enviroment and when I try to connect to the View Security Server I got the following error:

The View Connection Server authentication failed. The tunnel server presented a certificate that didn't match the expected certificate.

I check the View Client logs (debug.txt which I'm attaching) and it seems to be a different certificate so I could not stablish connection, does anyone know how to change the View Certificate in my Desktop?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mikebarnett
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

That KB should get you fixed up once you can connect to ADSI edit.

Make sure when you are connecting that you explicitly define the server you're connecting to as localhost. If you let it autodetect it will connect to one of your AD controllers instead of the View AD LDS instance.

Twitter: @MikeBarnett_

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
mittim12
Immortal
Immortal
Jump to solution

I have moved this thread over to the View Manager forum for better visiblity.    Have you seen this KB http://kb.vmware.com/kb/2011247?  

JovanF
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Yes I've already seen that but I wasn't able to stablish a connection with the ADSI Edit.

0 Kudos
mikebarnett
VMware Employee
VMware Employee
Jump to solution

That KB should get you fixed up once you can connect to ADSI edit.

Make sure when you are connecting that you explicitly define the server you're connecting to as localhost. If you let it autodetect it will connect to one of your AD controllers instead of the View AD LDS instance.

Twitter: @MikeBarnett_
0 Kudos
JovanF
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Thanks.

0 Kudos